Contactless measurement of sugar layer thickness for batch centrifugals.
DynFAS FS for batch centrifugals is a contactless system for the measurement and control of layer thickness in BMA batch centrifugals. It can replace or complement a mechanical measurement and control system, permitting an automated, consistent sugar throughput and lower water consumption.
- Quick ROI
- Automated control of the selected layer thickness
- Optimised layer thickness
- Requires less maintenance than a mechanical charging sensor
- Quick and reliable error detection
- Consistent, optimised throughput
- Detects overloading and corrects it automatically
- Wash water control based on layer thickness > lower water consumption and increased sugar yield
- DynFAS FS sensor
- Radar-wave guide unit
- Rinsing device
- Cable set
- Integration of control system with BMA software
- Optional: positioner for stop valve
The upgrade must be performed by a centrifugal specialist from BMA.